Friday, October 8, 2010

Natural Eye Makeup Remover

Hey Ladies (and some Gents!)

I don't know about you, but I am tired of having raccoon eyes after a night of fabulous eye makeup! I had tried to use only face soap to get the makeup off, but as you know, it can survive a night of blubbering with the girls! I bought the eye makeup removers but was always nervous about how it stung my eyes! I would have bright red eyeballs, but no makeup! So I started thinking natural. I noticed that the makeup remover that I had been using was a mixture of an oil and a chemical. I decided to grab my extra virgin olive oil and see what I could do with that. WOOHOO it works! I drop some on a cotton ball and swipe across my lid, put a little on a q-tip and get my liner off. It does not burn! It even moisturizes :) So give it a try ladies! I have a huge bottle of EVOO that I use for more than just cooking. It is a miracle worker!

No comments:

Post a Comment