Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lula's Sweet Apothecary NYC

If someone said to you, "Would you like pumpkin spice or cake batter soft serve?", what would you say? Well, my answer was..."Twist Please!" That is how my evening went last night. After a day of vegan outreach in Union Square, me and my girls went on a vegan food rampage! We had am amazing dinner (which I will save for the next post) and killer (or nothing really died) desserts.

Lula's Sweet Apothecary is awesome. If you love the retro ice cream parlor atmosphere, welcome home! It is a tiny little spot with 4 stools and a window ledge on the inside, and a cozy wooden bench on the outside. Upon entering heaven, you will spot a book shelf to your left lined with jars full or candy bars (including Rescue Chocolate) and cookies. The menu has gluten free options made from cashews and soy options. They are all about sampling their flavors, which I was nice and only took one sample (the ginger molasses which was out of this world). They have 2 flavors of soft serve which changes. I lucked out and had pumpkin spice and cake batter twist. The staff were super friendly as were the customers. I am in love. I don't think I will ever be able to travel to NYC without stopping here now.


Cookies and Candies Oh My!

Next time, it will be a float for me!

Seriously...


It was kinda like licking the bowl of a pumpkin pie cheese cake <3

No comments:

Post a Comment