Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Miglet's Gluten Free Bakery, Danville CA

Sorry the posts have been few and far between. I had been on vacation for a week, then played catch up for a week! I went out to CA to visit family, and while there ate at some of my favorite locations. My mother in law introduced me to an awesome bakery. They specialize in cupcakes and are completely gluten free. She was so excited that they had vegan cupcakes that we went there straight from the plane!

It is an adorable store, all pink and pretty. They have cute t-shirts that you can take home and wear with pride. I noticed some of the kids in town were wearing them to school. They had 4 vegan cupcakes for me to choose from. I jumped for joy when I saw that they had red velvet! It was very good. I give it 4 bites and 2 thumbs up! I devoured it, but not before I took a photo!

Mmm vegan red velvet!



The details:

http://www.migletsgf.com/

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, total YumFest!! Too bad they don't deliver to NYC. Yet another reason to get out there and do some traveling. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete