Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Loving Hut Philadelphia

Hey Loving Hut fans, I am here to give you a little insiders peak at the Loving Hut on South Street in Philly. I was first introduced to the loving hut when I lived in CA. I used to eat at their Vegetarian House in San Jose, then accidentally walked in to their grand opening of Loving Hut in Palo Alto, CA (it was my lucky day).  I personally love this vegan chain. The people are always super friendly and the food is cheap! (not cheap in a gross way, very yummy in an affordable way!). The menus are different at each location, which is fun because you get to try something new every time you visit a new spot. I have noticed that they always have a stack of Vegan Outreach literature in most of their stores, which is awesome. The Philly store has never said no to me putting info on the table. Just recently I placed a stack of cards and taped a flier to the wall and they were happy about it!

The food...is Gooooood. I have had everything on the menu and the only thing I would never buy again is the vegan burger. Don't even bother trying it. I have had their milkshakes, which will knock your socks off. Oh and they have bubble tea (tapioca tea), which is my fav drink. Everyone raves about the cheesy bread and I really love the spring rolls. You seriously have to stop by and show some love! Any place that is completely vegan needs our patronage!

The pics:
This is on the ceiling <3

The menu board. Mmm fall soup specials!

 
The store front
The details:
742 South Street | Philadelphia, PA 19147

****CASH ONLY****

The Menu:
Fooooooood

No comments:

Post a Comment