Monday, March 15, 2010

Govinda's Vegetarian Restaurant, Philladelphia, PA

This is for those who crave the occasional cheese steak in their lives! Govinda's has an amazing Chicken Cheese steak! I had one tonight, topped with soy cheese and vegan mayo! I jumped for joy when she asked if I wanted mayo, it has been too long since I have had hot mayo in a sandwich! My sister had the chicken quesadilla with soy cheese and BBQ dipping sauce. (which was also delish!). They have a case full of desserts from Vegan Treats as well. I ordered a cinnamon roll smothered in cream cheese frosting. I am not gonna lie, it was the best cinnamon roll I have EVER had! We ate half before our food arrived. The point is, swing by this cafe bc you will not be disappointed! :D

The INFO: http://www.govindasvegetarian.com/

Govinda's Gourmet Vegetarian
1408 South Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146
(215) 985-9303 Fax: (215) 985-9304

For Govina's to Go orders Call (215) 545 5452

No comments:

Post a Comment