Monday, March 15, 2010

3 Brothers Pizza (VEGAN) LONG ISLAND NY

Ok, so go to 3 brothers pizza. It is that easy. Go, get a vegan pie, eat until you can't eat anymore (which may be just one slice!). I got the buffalo chicken pizza, added onions and pineapple. OMG (that is oh my god for those of you who may not know). The place has "normal" people food as well, so you can go with friends who are not vegan and everyone is happy. Woohoo happy. In all seriousness, this place gets 2 thumbs up! They also have desserts, and it is affordable. Good times all around. Oh and, they use Daiya cheese if that is something that tickles your fancy. I know it made my happy :)

Here is the link with the info http://www.3brotherspizzeria.com/

Here is my amazing pizza
This is the menu cover
This is me after a LONG day, enjoying my delightful piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment