Monday, March 15, 2010

Cafe Evolution, Florence Mass

So I have been doing some road tripping lately, and I want to tell you about my finds! Consider me Happy Karen instead of Happy Cow. Ok, what I really want to say is there is an AMAZING vegen cafe in the middle of a cute town called Florence Massachusetts. It has tons of vegan comfort foods. The setting in the cafe is artistic and comfortable. There are couches, chairs, pillows, and awesome Polaroid art on the walls. The owner is a super cool, down to earth artist! I had a GIANT mocha cupcake, filled with heaven! I had something like a potpie, which made me cry a little on the inside. The flavors were seriously too good to be true! I have eaten as some seriously expensive, fancy vegan restaurants, and they all have nothing on this place!

The INFO: http://cafe-evolution.com/

Food Pics!
The top cupcake is Tiramisu, the bottom Mocha!
This is my meal, love the cow on the top. No beef in this pie baby!!!!

22 Chestnut Street
Florence, MA 01062
(413) 586-0200

No comments:

Post a Comment