Monday, March 15, 2010

Fire and Spice Hartford, Connecticut

Ok, now my travels have me eating in Hartford , Connecticut. Honestly I was worried I was going to starve to death here. Luckily, I came across a place so delightful I almost peed my pants! This place uses organic ingredients, pumps out fresh juices like no tomorrow, and has a small selection of desserts. The really cool thing about this place is how much food you get for the price! I think my plate weighed about 4 pounds, and I paid 11 bucks! There were greens, rices, beans, tofu dishes dumplings! You can pick the size of the container you want, and they will fill it full of everything they have in the store. You get a platter that samples the tastes of everything! Just know when you go, things may take a little longer than most cafes. It is a relaxed environment. There was reggae on the radio and a pile of veg magazines for you to look through while you wait. Plus, on their website, they have a coupon! Woooohoooo save some dough!

The INFO: http://www.firenspiceveganrestaurant.com/index.html

My food pic:

Fire & Spice Vegan Restaurant 248 Sisson Avenue
Hartford, CT 06105-3177

Toll Free: (888) 367-7970


No comments:

Post a Comment