Thursday, June 16, 2011

Quintessence Raw Restaurant NYC

So once again I have been a Little Piggy in the Big City. In the past 2 trips I have made to NYC I have stopped by this super cute little spot and pigged out on raw food. I hope you are not thinking, raw euw! It really is amazing. They have also started offering slow cooked food for those who may not love raw, but also don't love the life cooked out of your veggies!

Here are some of the yum yums I indulged in.
Raw "Hot" Chocolate

View from our seat

Spicy "tuna" rolls

enchiladas

Some chocolate and Strawberry

pecan pie cookie

This was the pumpkin pie cheese cake   

And this is just a few of the amazing items. They change their menu often, so don't worry about getting bored! Swing by and give this place a try!

Details:

Site...http://www.raw-q.com/

Address: East Village
263 E 10th Street
(btw. Ave A & 1st Ave)
NYC
(646) 654-1823

No comments:

Post a Comment