Monday, June 20, 2011

One World Cafe, Baltimore MD

I took a few trips to Baltimore this year, and of course, I ate at every veg place I could find. This cafe is not all veg, but very veg friendly! There is a large selection of items, including a few desserts and yummy beverages. Here are a few pics of my first visit. I didn't  have my camera ready my second time there. (shame on me right)
Vegan nachos covered in daiya and vegan sour cream!

Vegan hot dog with sauerkraut

Mmmmm messy goodness!

I love this place. The service is usually sloooooow, but it is comfortable to sit and hang with your friends. They also have a bar area if you want to skip table service and sit on comfy couches.

The details:

Site: http://www.one-world-cafe.com/

Addy: 100 West University Parkway Baltimore, MD 21210 (410) 235-5777

No comments:

Post a Comment