Thursday, April 15, 2010

Food at AS220 Providence RI

Last night I went to a local hot spot in Providence RI. AS220 has a cafe on Empire st that offers a boat load of vegan options! They had super amazing absolutely wonderful local sodas! I am not a soda drinker, but I used to be and have a strong love for Birch Beer! So I went ahead and got it :) Yummm! For an Entree I got the Grilled Chicken with follow your heart Mozz, spinach and apple butter. The apple butter was really good, chicken so so and mozz just fine. My major complaint was the grilled bread! OMG break your teeth and cut your gums. I had a hard time enjoying the sandwich as a whole! The mac and cheese was also so so. It had a smoky imitation bacon flavor going on. Ehh. All in all I would eat there again and try some soups, salads and sides!

No comments:

Post a Comment